Connect Specialist - #10346891
If you make hearts beat faster, your own has to be in the right place.
- Code number: J000009006
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Sao Paulo
- Organization: Porsche Brasil
The Connect Specialist will be responsible for managing the Porsche Connect feature rollout,
coordinating stakeholders, and overseeing testing processes. The role also includes supporting
operations, such as implementing support concepts, training, and troubleshooting
- Management, planning and market implementation of Porsche Connect feature, incl. creation
of legal documentation.
- Overarching coordination of internal and external (incl. HQ) stakeholders in the market
- Testing and support of error solving processes.
- Overarching Porsche Connect coordination with e.g. local Finance department to implement
payment-/invoicing processes or to align/implement compensation processes
- Collection, evaluation, documentation and prioritization of customer- and local marketrequirements, especially for local trends and competition.
- Support of measures to activate existing product offering as well as development of a
competitor based and market adequate pricing.
- Definition and implementation support of the market strategy Porsche Connect.
- Preparation and provision of Porsche Connect information for Management and diverse
departments within the subsidiary/HQ.
- Localization and provision of up-to-date customer communication and marketing material
(online and offline) to sales organization.
- Planning, preparation and implementation of local marketing campaigns (together with local
Sales and Planning
- Continuous activities to achieve Porsche Connect targets (activation and sales).
- Planning, preparation and implementation of local sales push measures (e.g., incentives).
- Strategic (PR) and operative (Budget/annual target) planning of Connect services in the
- Creation of regular forecasts on activation and sales performance.
- Creation of local Connect reports for sales organizations.
- Adaption/development of training concepts for the sales organization and conduction of
Connect trainings (with After Sales + Network Development departments).
Support and operations
- Local implementation of support concepts in alignment with local After Sales.
- Adaption/development of training concepts for local CICs and conduction of Connect Trainings.
- In alignment with local After Sales: collection/classification/prioritization and documentation
of errors/issues and support on the HQ ticketing process.
- Trouble shooting on Porsche Connect issues.
- Support on End-2-End diagnostics processes and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Communication.
- 5+ years working experience in Automotive, Telecommunication or IT industry (premium
brands are a plus);
- Technology/Product expertise as well as knowledge of local legal framework.
- Knowledge of Sales and After Sales processes in the automotive industry is desirable.
Competencies and skills:
- Solid analytical capacity and ability to drive implementation.
- Capable of managing conflicts, showing problem-solving skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional and
multicultural teams, foster teamwork and achieve shared objectives.
- Fluency in English language is required.
How to apply?How to apply?How to apply?
Position is based in Sao Paulo, SP
On site work - São Paulo Office
https://porschebrasil.gupy.io/Apply now at: https://porschebrasil.gupy.io/: https://porschebrasil.gupy.io/